Translate

Wednesday 3 July 2013

NOTD: Maybelline Colour Show - Superpower Blue

(Image above from lipglossismylife.com)
 
I have really been loving Maybelline's 'Colour Show' collection recently for so many reasons! Firstly, the colours themselves are so pretty and requires just ONE COAT to look fabulous - which is so rare. Also, I've noticed that they dry super fast and the quality is amazing too; they last many days without chipping and the colour doesn't seem to fade either.
 

Maybelline Colour Show - Superpower Blue (654)
 
I have always been a sucker for blue nail polishes and this lovely teal shade is stunning. It only required one coat but I applied two just because I always apply two coats no matter what! Like I've already said; the quality, the strength of colour and the speedy drying time is amazing. What shocks me the most is that this costs just £2.99 from Boots but it is on the same level as bigger, more expensive brands. I can't wait to buy more shades from the collection!
 
 
I recently blogged about a different nail polish from this collection too. Read it HERE
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I wanted to stop by and invite you to link up for The Great Blog Train July edition!

    To link up for July go here: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-great-blog-train-7.html

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super pretty colour! I've never tried Maybelline nail polish before but it sounds like good quality given how cheap it is.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour!
    http://makeupbyjoanna909.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty nail polish! Thank you for hopping on board The Great Blog Train! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous shade of blue, i love it!

    xx, alicia
    river city chic

    ReplyDelete