Translate

Friday 5 July 2013

Review: Soap & Glory 'No Clogs Allowed!' Face Mask

 
Im sure you all know by now how much I love Soap & Glory products. Im so dangerous when Boots have a '3 for 2' offer across the whole Soap & Glory range! So yep, as usual I went crazy buying pretty much everything in sight.
 
I really wanted a good quality face scrub/mask and loved the sound of this one, and it's received fabulous reviews too. It's super easy to use; you apply a grape-sized amount to your fingertip, wet your hand and rub together before scrubbing into the face, where it will heat up. Then you have the option to wash off straight away or leave on for a few minutes before cleaning off with a wet exfoliating sponge - which comes with the product for free.  I decided to leave on for a few minutes and now use twice a week.
 
Now with my very mixed review! I love how soft and even my skin felt afterwards; I could really feel the benefit from leaving it on my face for a few minutes. I genuinely had a glowing complexion afterwards and my face looked much more brighter and awake. This costs £11.50 from Boots which I believe is very fairly priced and considering you do only have to use a small amount, it would last a long time. HOWEVER, the only downside is that it is supposed to be a 'deep pore detox' but my (very stubborn) blackheads have not budged yet. Perhaps it requires quite a few uses for this to happen? (I'll be sure to let you know if my opinion changes!)
 
So overall - I love this product, but it doesn't really do what it says on the packaging.


3 comments:

  1. I need a pore cleansing mask as well! This one looks great! Strange bt seeing this for the first time here!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use one that really helps me with those blackheads. Mine are stubborn as well and i'll be checking in regularly to see if your opinion has changed.

    xoxo
    All Saints Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    *Persunmall Giveaway on my Blog!*

    ReplyDelete