Translate

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Review: Ted Baker 'Butterfly Wings' Body Scrub

Ted Baker is a new brand to me; I've always wanted to try out their products but never really have. I won this particular product in a beauty hamper competition alongside lots of other things but this was the product that stood out the most for me.

 
It smells absolutely amazing - I believe that was the factor that drew me to it. The scent is almost like a floral perfume and you can smell it on the skin for a whole day after use! To use, scoop a small amount into your wet fingertips and rub over your body in the shower and repeat use twice a week.


 
The consistency of this body scrub is relatively thick and beaded and can best be compared to icing sugar. Yum! I genuinely don't think I have ever come across a product which leaves the skin so silky soft. I definitely don't feel the need to moisturise afterwards; though the packaging on the product does recommend using the Ted Baker Body Lotion afterwards - but they're really isn't any need. The Ted Baker Body Scrub is absolutely one of a kind; the scent is beautiful and the finished result of soft, silky, moisturised skin is amazing. Luxury product for an affordable price - my favourite kind of product!

The Ted Baker 'Butterfly Wings' Body Scrub retails at £6.50 for 300ml at Boots.

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried any of the Ted Baker bath products, but the packaging is so pretty! Glad to hear it worked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've never tried any Ted Baker products before. We are massive suckers for gorgeous packaging and amazing scents, so far this ticks all the right boxes. We'll have to check it out!! Are their moisturisers in this collection?

    http://www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete