Translate

Friday 12 July 2013

Liebster Award... I've been nominated!

So first of all, a massive thank you to the lovely Ashleigh @ beautyandbits who has nominated me for the Liebster Award! I would definitely recommend checking out her blog if you haven't already; she's a fabulous beauty blogger who deserves more followers than she currently has. I've never been nominated before so I'm super excited to do this!
RULES
- The nominees answer the 11 questions set by the nominator
- Then choose 11 of your favourite blogs with under 200 subscribers to be nominated
- Then make up your own 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Let your nominees know that they've been tagged
- You cannot tag back
 
QUESTIONS SET BY BEAUTYANDBITS
 
1. Heels or flats?
I am 5'10 so usually wear flats because I'm already tall enough, without heels. I would be towering over everyone if I wore heels all the time!
 
2. American TV shows or English TV shows?
I don't watch a massive amount of TV but I prefer English TV shows.
 
3. One thing you couldn't leave the house without?
My phone - it's like a part of me! Haha.
 
4. Sweet or savoury food?
I love sweet food - I'm a sucker for chocolate and cakes.
 
5. One beauty product you couldn't live without?
I'll have to say mascara because it completely changes my whole face and I feel so weird when I'm not wearing it.
 
6. Drugstore or highend?
I'm abit inbetween with this one; I think it depends entirely on the product. I absolutely love buying beauty products from Boots [drugstore] but then there's a few highend products which I couldn't live without.
 
7. If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
I've always wanted to visit Australia - it's such a beautiful, sunny place and everyone just seems so friendly and carefree there.
 
8. Eyeshadow or lipstick?
I've really gotten into lipstick really; Im loving wearing bright red lips with lots of mascara and a thin line of eyeliner - perfect!
 
9. Favourite blogger?
I don't have just one blogger because I keep up with so many different blogs. It's impossible to choose one because they're all fantastic! I've tagged a few of my favourites to do this post.
 
10. Favourite place to shop?
For beauty products - Boots (you all know how much time I spend in there!) For clothing - I shop mostly in high street stores; New Look, Next, Topshop, River Island etc.
 
11. What made you start blogging?
I've been watching beauty bloggers on YouTube for a long time and even started my own beauty channel on YouTube about 2 years ago but I didn't really get a massive response so gave up in the end. I then discovered beauty blogging on Blogspot and loved reading everyone's posts so I decided to set up my own blog last February. I remember having 0 followers for the first few weeks but I didn't give up hope. Blogging on Blogspot or Wordpress is definitely easier and much more fun than doing it on YouTube!
 
MY QUESTIONS
 
1. If you had an unlimited amount of money to spend in any one store of your choice, where would you choose?
2. What's your favourite make-up brand and which of their products do you use the most?
3. Describe your daily 'getting ready' routine and how long does it take?
4. What's your favourite colour nail polish?
5. Do you ever leave the house without make-up?
6. What's your favourite summer trend this year?
7. Do you prefer straight hair or curly hair?
8. Do you dye your hair? If so, what's your natural hair colour?
9. Is there anything interesting that your followers don't know about you?
10. How long have you been blogging for and what made you start?
11. Have you got any tips for any new bloggers out there?
 
IM NOMINATING...
1. Gabrielle @ thelastbrokenroad
3. Laura @ lollylaura1991
4. Lupe & Cristal @ punkyandbubblesbeauty
5. Yun @ beautylicious08
6. Rachel @ lustslovesandmusthaves
7. Alana @ buttonsbeadsbeauty
8. Grace Alice @ gracealicebeauty
9. Gracie @ gracierosee
10. Jenni @ jennimystyle
11. Jessica @ thedoilyduck

Congratulations to you all on being nominated! Id love it if you could take part by answering the questions I have set for you. Remember to let me know when you have completed it as I'd love to give it a read and find out which blogs you're loving.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the award. It is a great idea because it lets your followers and readers learn a bit more about you.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I am now a new follower on GFC :)

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your award!!! and thank you so much for your visit!
    i follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love receiving the Liebster award! It's always so fun to answer all the questions. Thanks for the follow an comment on my blog. I love to hear from my readers. I really like your blog a lot. I enjoy reading blogs about fashion and makeup. Following you back! Did you want to enter the giveaway on my blog?

    www.thepreppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post and lovely blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de

    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am 5'9 ish, and hate wearing heels as I feel like a giant too. Great post. Just found your lovely blog...I'm your newest follower! :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog (: , CONGRATZ about the award. Do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree mascara livens up a face! Great post!
    I just put my post up and want to thank you for nominating our blog!(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really fun tag! Congrats on the award!Just dropping by from the Chrisamor Goodie Jar. I'm loving your blog!

    ~Christina
    http://chrisamorgoodiejar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete