Translate

Thursday 14 March 2013

Soap & Glory 'Rich & Foamous' Body Wash: Review

I have been using the Soap & Glory 'Rich & Foamous' dual-use shower and bath body wash (what a mouthful!) for around a week now and I am absolutely, crazily, madly in love with this product!
 
 
I am new to Soap & Glory products; I've heard girls raving about them for quite a while but I had never tried them before. Anyway, I ran out of my regular shower gel and decided to give this one a go for a change. When it comes to shower or skin products, I'm instantly attracted to anything that smells good. I love those sweet or fruity smelling products which makes you want to just eat it all up! (though eating a body wash isn't recommended!) Also, the bottle has a pump at the top which I find really useful, especially for using in the shower.
 
I picked up the 'Rich & Foamous' body wash because I fell in love with the scent: it smells like cakes - that is literally the best way I can describe it. Its ingrediants are M-Suds MoistureBoost, raw flower honey, almond milk and supersoft skin conditioner with a yummy almond, oats and brown sugar scent which is such a brilliant combination. I genuinely get excited to shower because it means I can smell this beauty.
 
It's not just the smell that is perfect either: this body wash leaves your skin feeling super soft and moisturised. It's got an amazing, creamy consistency and when you rub it in your hands, it turns bubbly. Also - though I haven't used it myself in this way - it can also be doubled up as a bubble bath if you squirt the product under a running tap.
 
It currently retails at £6.50 and is worth every penny!
 

 
I am really interested in trying out more Soap & Glory products - what do you recommend?


12 comments:

  1. Nice review! I'm a sucker for great smelling products as well! ^^
    xx
    titiyangzom.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if we can find that over here in the states but smells like cake... yum! Great review! Swinging in from the blog hop! Hope you have a good day! Following you on Twitter!

    Nicky
    www.feelingtheemptynest.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Visiting you from Linkin With the Ladies Blog Hop!! I am glad to meet you! New follower here ! Allow me to check with you every now and then, ok? Hugs to you dear!!!



    Hope you can visit and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey doll!
    Thanks for following, followed you back.
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Fab Pore by S&G!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, now following!!

    Ange Hairspray and High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Hoppin' by from the Dysfunction Junction Linkin' With My Ladies hop. Now following you.I have to admit, I had to chuckle at the name of that product when I realized it wasn't a typo! :-)

    Have a blessed day!

    https://www.facebook.com/carrieisblessed
    http://pinterest.com/CarriesBlessed/
    https://twitter.com/CarrieisBlessed

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the name. Foamous. I love things that have a great smell.

    Visiting with LWML blog hop.

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your brand new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Leanne,

    Followed you back. Thanks for joining my Free ad space give-away. I hope you get the slot. Also, I would like to thank you for joining Linkin' with my Ladies Blog Hop.

    All the best to your blog! See you around.

    Judy
    www.pursuitoffunctionalhome.com
    www.kusinaniinday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. I also found your posts very interesting.
    bath and body soap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing great creative resources to follow!
    best shower soap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. https://www.deli-nagoya.net

    ReplyDelete