Translate

Sunday 30 June 2013

Review: Nivea In-shower Body Moisturiser

I heard about the Nivea In-shower Body Moisturiser and thought that it was a fabulous idea! Im terrible at using body lotions or body butters because I hate how sticky and awkward skin feels afterwards - and plus, it's just another chore to add to my already long enough, daily routine. So being able to still moisturise the body, but in the shower seemed like the perfect solution as it's fast, simple and so much less annoying.
 
 
 
I was definitely not disappointed with this product! After using my usual shower products, I applied the silky moisurising cream to my arms and legs and let the water assist in absorbing the product into the skin. It is so simple to use , especially if you're always on the go. It's an amazing alternitive to body lotions as skin feels soft to the touch, but definitely not sticky or awkward. There is no doubt that I will be repurchasing.
 
I purchased the 'normal skin' version of this, but there are also 'dry skin' variations. The 250ml version retails at around £2.50-£3 whereas the 400ml version retails at around £4-£4.50. What a bargain for such an essential!


1 comment:

  1. Have tried almost every moisturizers in the market. The best body moisturizer that I found is indeed natural and free from all sort of chemicals. Your post describes the truth about this moisturizer. Very well written and also informative for newbies.

    ReplyDelete