Translate

Thursday 27 June 2013

UPDATED: Summer Holiday Clothes Haul

Good morning girlies! :) So today I am going to show you an updated version of my summer holiday buys, which I'm super excited to share with you. I've been doing lots of shopping as usual. Would you believe that Im only going away for one week?
 
 
Brown sandals - New Look
Navy chino shorts - Next
Stripe vest - Peacocks
Orange dipped hem dress - New Look
Bag - New Look
Khaki floral patchwork jacket - New Look
Anchor bikini set - Peacocks
Red dress - Topshop
Floral dress - [A local boutique]


3 comments:

  1. Hi dear, thank you for following me, do you want to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN too? I will follow you back for sure! thank you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on the bathing suit! xo

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete