Translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Review: Elegant Touch 'Rapid Dry For Nails'

This was an unexpected purchase which I stumbled across in a supermarket. No more waiting around for nails to dry... and if you're like me, you'll get impatient and smudge them in the process. I'm so happy I've found this!
 

I was super excited when I first found this because I always have my nails painted but I hate how long I have to sit around and wait for them to dry. It seemed like the answer to all of our problems! I'll be honest, I had my doubts; I thought that maybe it wouldn't work as fast as it's promised - but thankfully, I've been proved very wrong.
 
To use, paint your nails as normal and then spray the product over the nails from a distance of around 15cm. It is relatively scentless but I prefer to do this outside.
 
It really works! The packaging lives up to its promise that nails will be dry in 60 seconds, which is fantastic. Also, nails feel smooth, glossy and shiny afterwards - it doesn't leave behind any nasty surprises. It's fabulous to be able to quickly paint your nails in the morning and spray this on, so you can still get on with your day. Elegant Touch is a brand which I have never heard of but I would now be very keen to try out more of their products. This costs just £3.99 - which is a bargain considering what it does! And you'd get so many uses out of this. I would seriously recommend this to everyone.


1 comment:

  1. I tried this a while ago and I have to say I wasn't as pleased with it. I may have to give it another try!
    Lovely blog though, you've got a new follower :)
    Sam X

    ReplyDelete