Translate

Wednesday 12 June 2013

OOTD: Collars & hearts

 
Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - New Look
Dolly shoes - Asos
Bag - Asos
Gold chunky bracelet - Republic
Silver charm bracelet - Pandora
Nail polish - Peacocks
 
 
 
 
 
 
I bought this lovely, button-up collared shirt from Topshop just yesterday. Im going through a huge collar phase at the moment and the heart design on it is so cute! I believe that you could dress it up for a night out or wear it casually like I am here. I've combined it with my favourite pair of navy skinny jeans, which are from New Look. I'm tall and it's difficult to to find a pair of skinny jeans that are the right length and I really like how New Look stock their jeans in 4 different lengths and arrange them in this way in their stores. However, I have noticed that they don't stock the longer length in many styles.
 
I'm wearing a pair of black dolly shoes with a silver heart and stud design on the front; they go with pretty much anything and are super comfy. As for jewelry, I have my Pandora bracelet, which I always wear and a gold chunky bracelet which matches the gold on the handle and buckle of my black bag, which is from Asos. The nail polish I am wearing is from Peacocks and it's very rare that I will buy make-up from high street stores but it was one of those 'in the queue and there's loads of things to tempt you' moments - yeah, we've all had them! It's a shimmery blue shade with a hint of glitter and I'm actually really impressed with its quality.


1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit!
    I especially like the shirt! I think I might have to get that! :)

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete