Translate

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Review: No7 'Match Made' Concealer

I'm so sorry if I appear to be distant but I work full-time and tend to work lots of days in a row before having a day off - but now I am super excited to have 3 days off together (which is such a rare occurrence for me) so I'm planning days out and blog posts galore! I've lots of summer-themed posts planned from outfit ideas to hauls to make-up tutorials so keep your eyes peeled.
 
 
 
Personally, I always wear a concealer which is a shade lighter than my skin tone because I feel like it hides any blemishes and dark circles better and of course, I wear my foundation over it so it doesn't affect my overall skin tone. So the shade I use for this concealer is 'Cool Ivory' and I team this with No7's 'Stay Perfect' Foundation in 'Cool Vanilla.'
 
I absolutely love love love this concealer and it has definitely been a repeat-buy for me. I just haven't found any other product which can compare to this! I apply under the eyes, around the nose and on any other blemishes or dark bits around my face and blend it in with my foundation to leave me with a flawless coverage which lasts all day. I don't feel the need to carry it around with me because I just don't need to; it will last all day despite weather or conditions. This product retails at £7.50 which is a bargain for the way your skin looks afterwards - definitely a celebrity-style product at an affordable price.


No comments:

Post a Comment