Translate

Friday 13 June 2014

Primark Haul

I hadn't been shopping in Primark for months and months so I went a little crazy when I went in there. I can only show you some of my buys as I did buy lots of underwear too but I'm not going to put that on my blog! I absolutely love Primark because they sell practically everything fashion-wise and I know that I will always find something there. There is always something different and so much choice yet its completely unique to other high street stores.
 
 
I picked up a lovely white shirt with navy blue thick blue lines and a collar; I am mad about collars and loved how multi-purpose it is: I could wear it to work with a formal skirt or trousers, casually over a pair of leggings and ankle boots or even on a night out with a pair of skinny jeans/jeggings and heels - love it! I also purchased a vertical black and white striped shirt; the material is very thin and see through so I tend to wear a nude vest underneath. You can wear this shirt buttoned the top or unbuttoned, with a plain top underneath and the sleeves rolled 3/4 up. I also bought a lovely set of bracelets; I'm really into chunky jewelry at the moment and these compliment the striped shirt well. Also, the pumps - these are completely new for me; I never wear shoes like these but I love how unbelievably comfy they are and go with so many of my outifts (as I wear lots of navy for some reason.)


4 comments:

  1. Love the accessories and the cute stripped top!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab bracelets - I love a good Primark haul :)

    Gem xx

    flutterandsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jewelry! Wish we had Primark in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that striped shirt. Those bold stripes just kind of make a statement. Visiting from Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete