Translate

Monday 25 March 2013

Spring Lookbook

Hey everyone! I've been hoping to do a Spring lookbook for quite a while but the weather here in sunny Britain isn't very 'Spring' at the moment: we're suffering with freezing temperatures and snow, which is crazy considering it's the end of March! But anyway, I decided to lighten the mood despite this with some cute Spring outfit ideas for all occassions. Now, where's the sun? I'm also planning lots more Spring posts - including Spring themed NOTD, which will be coming up shortly.
 
Look #1 - Shop 'til you drop:
 
 
Look #2 - Cute and girly:
 
 
Look #3 - Cocktails and dinner date:
 
 
Look #4 - Cool and casual:
 
 
Look #5 - Day in the office:
 


12 comments:

  1. Your Spring Lookbook is amazing.
    I followed you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love all the looks to bits! So fresh and wearable ^^
    xx
    titiyangzom.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the looks! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the first look!

    xx
    Followed your blog, please check out mine? http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits so well styled.
    You have a lovely blog, maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Followed you too, stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the third look! Hopefully the snow will go away soon. Bored of it!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOw lady, you have a really good eye and my biggest struggle is having "adult" rather than middle school fashion. I keep thinking, i'm 26 and have kids... i need to stop looking like the babysitter. lol The casual and work outfits are my favorite though!

    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your look book, you have some fantastic outfits!! Just found you on This Girls Life Blog Here's an invitation to add your blog to Japanese Gardens & Geisha Girls WW w/Linky And would love for your to follow Bloglovin too.... Hope you have a great day and Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the floral cardigan and the outfit you made with it! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete