Translate

Sunday 26 May 2013

Summer Holiday Clothes Haul

So I've been doing lots of clothes shopping for my holiday during the summer :) here's what I've been buying!
 
H&M
 
I picked up a lovely royal blue slouch vest from H&M for £3.99, which is a lovely holiday essential as it's cool, casual and can be teamed with so many different outfits. They sell these in various colours so I am debating whether to go back and buy more. £3.99 is such a bargain! I also purchased a stunning pair of mono animal print shorts which I just couldn't leave behind (the vest goes really well with these too). I also bought a plain teal coloured loose dress, which has a pocket on the front and ties around the waist.
 
Topshop
 
I fell in love with these pastel blue polka dot shorts - they are so, so cute and Topshop also stock shirts and trousers with this design on them too. I also purchased two tops which I believe go really well with them; one is a white vest top with a textured white floral and tribal design with a sheer under vest. The other top is white with a subtle floral design and a high neck collar and I am really going through a collar phase at the moment so couldn't leave this behind! They stocked the collar top in a few colours but I purchased white because it's easier to put with outfits.
 
Next
 
Oh look - I've managed to combine my collar obsession with my polka dot obsession with this cute, bright blue, vest-style shirt. I think that this shirt will look great with a pair of denim shorts - maybe even undoing the top few buttons and wearing a white vest top underneath? I also bought this navy, polka dot skirt which is sooo pretty. The skirt comes with a simple, thin brown belt which looks great.
 
Forever 21
 
So much holiday shopping yet I've only bought one bikini - it's crazy right? Forever 21 have a fabulous collection of bikinis like this in pretty much every colour and I managed to purchase both parts for under £10, which is incredible. I love yellow and wanted something really bright and different for those beach days and to be honest, I think i may go back to purchase this bikini in a few other colours too.


No comments:

Post a Comment