Translate

Wednesday 1 May 2013

WOOOOOO I'm back!

Morning lovelies! My internet has finally been fixed so I am happy to announce that I am blogging again :D It feels like way too long since I last posted properly so I can't wait to make up for lost time and get blogging again about beauty, fashion and just general day to day life.

 
I just want to take the time to say a massive thank you to the lovely Melissa at thelifeofanotsoordinarywife for giving me the opportunity to co-host her Friend Connect Blog Hop this week. It's been great to meet lots of new people and to find new blogs. Thanks to everyone who has linked up and has either followed me or left me a comment - I've read every single comment and will follow all of you back :) the blog hop has had a fantastic response as uaual.
 
I will definitely be interested in taking part in co-hosting any future blog hops so let me know if you have any spaces available!
 
It's good to be back! Anything you want to see? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment